The beginning of the emergence of transport
Humans have taken advantage of the elements of nature and various means that they believe would help them move and move, and among those tools are boats, and they date back to the people of Australia 60 years ago 000 to 40,000 years ago, and they are the first to be able to move across the sea, although there are indications that Neanderthals He was able to cross the sea around 900,000 years ago, and these boats at l era were models of simple construction and fluid movement. Archaeological research has indicated that Bessie’s boat is the oldest boat, dating from 7600 BC.
The timing of the process of taming horses and their use as transportation for people and goods has not been specified, but some symbols and evidence uncovered by geologists show information related to their use, including dates of horse slaughter, humans colonizing new areas, and other evidence through which scientists are likely that the start of horse use was before 4000 BC.
The wheel was invented in 3500 BC. AD, and research shows that two-wheeled means of transport were the first vehicles used, and evidence indicates that it was used in Iraq, the North Caucasus and Central Europe. of a ceramic masterpiece representing a primitive car with four wheels.
The evolution of transport over time
Ancient means of transport
Since its inception, means of transport have undergone many developments and stages, as follows:
- The domestication of horses and their use as means of transport, 3000-4000 BC.
- The invention of the wheel in Iraq before 3500 BC.
- Manufacture of sailboats and wooden boats in Egypt in 3100 BC.
- The beginning of the taming of camels between 2000 and 3000 BC.
- The development of road networks in the Roman Empire in the 1st century AD.
- Develop and develop the Roman naval industry.
- The use of horses with ropes attached to transport goods in the year 1600 AD.
- The invention of balloons filled with hydrogen in 1789 AD.
Transport was introduced and expanded as follows:
- Ships were invented and officially used in 1816 AD.
- The first railway was built in 1829.
- Horse-drawn double carriages were introduced in 1835.
- Steamboats were used for travel and transportation in 1847.
- The car was invented in 1885 AD.
- The airplane was invented in 1903.
- ^ a B J Tuan C. Nguyen (30-9-2017), “The History of Transportation”, www.thinkco.com, retrieved 2018-03-10. Edited.
- ^ a B By Tim Lambert, “A TIMELINE OF TRANSPORTATION IN HISTORY”, www.localhistories.org, retrieved 2018-05-10. Edited.
- ↑ Stanley I. Weiss Amir R. Amir, “Aerospace Industry,” www.britannica.com, retrieved 2018-05-10. Edited.
Leave a Reply