How to polish car windows
Auto window varnish
The car windows are polished with a glass cleaner and shiner, by depositing a quantity on the lamps, then rubbing well with the help of a cloth or a sock. It is also possible to benefit from a car window polishing device that contains a rotating head and a piece of cotton to polish car windows, and it can be obtained commercially and used in the following ways:
- Three to four glass polishing points are placed on the device pad evenly, then the device is held so that the pad is facing the glass.
- The device is set at a speed of 3000 per minute to clean an area of 61 * 61 centimeters of glass, then it is turned on to start spinning on the car glass, and it is recommended to avoid accelerating; Because it is practical and fulfills its purpose, and it is recommended to place the cord of the device on the shoulder, to facilitate movement.
- The glass is wiped with a long, good quality towel, working from the top of the window to the bottom of the window, and the towel is folded to a clean side when dirty.
- The glass is sprayed with an amount of automotive glass cleaner from a distance of 30 centimeters evenly.
- Wipe the glass with a soft cloth, working from the top of the glass down.
- The steps are repeated until all the car windows have been polished.
- Observation: It is best to use an ammonia-free glass cleaner when polishing car windows, so as not to damage the plastic parts around the glass. It is also recommended to use special products for cleaning windows tinted.
Vinegar is one of the natural materials used to clean and polish car windows, and it is used in one of the following ways:
- Vinegar with alcohol: Vinegar is used with alcohol as follows:
- Put one cup of pure water in a plastic spray bottle, then add one cup of isopropyl alcohol and two tablespoons of white vinegar.
- The packaging is well shaken, so that the ingredients are mixed, and it should always be shaken before use; because the fluids separate from each other.
- Spray the windshield and windows with the solution.
- Polish the glass with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Vinegar with water: Car windows are cleaned with a solution of equal parts distilled white vinegar and water.
This method is useful to prevent dirt from sticking to the windshield when exposed to heavy rain. A towel is placed on the lower side of the windshield; To prevent the carbonated drink from seeping into the hood, a quantity of carbonated drink is then poured over the glass to wipe all the dirt from its bubbles, then the glass is washed well; lest dust and dirt stick to it later.
Ammonia can be used by mixing a quarter cup of ammonia with a liter of water, then the mixture is stored in a tightly closed plastic bottle, and it is used by spraying a quantity on a sponge and wiping the windshield and the windows with. , then dry it with a cloth or paper towels.
This method is useful for polishing dirty glass with sand, dust and oily dirt. It is used by spraying a quantity of cream of tartar on the windshield of the car, then it is cleaned with soap and water, rinsed, then dried well.
Make your car’s windshield shine
It is necessary to maintain the cleanliness and shine of the car glass by wrapping it with a moisture-proof final coat, as it protects it from water and dirt clinging to it.It can be obtained in various car shops and used in the following way:
- Apply 2-3 drops of repellent to a sponge or small cloth.
- The glass is wiped, starting from above and with central circular movements, to cover its entire surface. If the material has run out, it is recommended to put it back on the sponge and repeat the process.
- Allow the window to dry for five to ten minutes to form an insulating haze layer.
- Spray the glass with an amount of auto glass cleaner, then dry it with a towel by moving fore and aft and gently wiping the glass.
- The process is repeated for all the windows of the car.
Tips for Car Glass Care
There are many tips you can follow to keep car windows shiny and clean, including:
- It is best to put a soft, clean cloth in the car; Use when needed for quick window cleaning and wipe down for instant dirt removal.
- It is better to change the cloth when cleaning the car every time it gets dirty. So as not to leave marks and traces on the glass.
- Avoid cleaning the car windshield in hot weather or when the car’s temperature rises, as detergents can leave streaks on the glass after cleaning, and the chemicals that make up detergents can interact with heat, to produce toxic and harmful products. fumes that affect health over time.
- Avoid getting dish soap containing ammonia on the rubber, leather and plastic around the glass. lest it reduce its elasticity and thus contribute to its dryness.
- It is recommended to remove traces of old stickers on the vibrator by soaking them in vinegar, then scraping them off with a piece of plastic.
- Avoid violence and strong pressure on the car glass when polishing; lest it be broken or cracked.
- It is recommended to periodically clean the interior windows of the car, at least once a month. To get rid of all the dirt stuck on it and to improve visibility while driving.
Car glass is one of the important parts of it, and without care and attention, one cannot drive properly, because dirt and scratches accumulated on it can reduce the quality of vision, so it is necessary to take care of it and keep it rid of dirt by cleaning it, then polishing it, then applying moisture-proof material to protect it from external factors, and there are many methods that can be followed easily and easily to get a shiny and stylish car glass.
- ^ a B J w how to polish car glass, www.wikihow.com, 2020-1-29, retrieved 2020-4-15. Edited.
- ^ a B J Mary Marlowe Leverette (12-11-2019), “How to clean the inside of a car”, www.thespruce.com, retrieved 2020-11-05. Edited.
- ↑ JESSICA KIELMAN (January 31, 2018), “Homemade Auto Glass Cleaner Recipe”, www.ehow.com, retrieved 2020-04-15. Edited.
- ↑ “How to clean your car’s windows and windshield”, www.fabhow.com, 2016-3-3, retrieved 2020-4-15. Edited.
Leave a Reply