Is the fish thirsty? A person is thirsty, and maybe while you are reading or maybe I am writing, one of us is thirsty and wants to drink water. Animals that live on earth are also thirsty, and plants have an urgent and continuous need for water. Names like us? They are thirsty and need water, just as eating nouns during Ramadan makes a person feel thirsty throughout the day and forces them to drink large amounts of water.In this article , the site of the Encyclopedia brings you the complete answers to all these questions.
Is the fish thirsty?
If you wonder if fish is thirsty or if you wonder if fish makes us thirsty, we have everything you need to know about fish, where you should know that:
- Fish are never thirsty, it may surprise you, but biologists have discovered since ancient times through their studies and experiments in the world of names.
- Through these experiments, the names were divided into 3 types: names that live in fresh water, names that live in salty seas and oceans, and names of sharks.
- The first type, which lives in fresh water, does not need water at all, because when breathing water enters its body, therefore it extracts oxygen from it through the gills, so that he is not thirsty at all.
- The second type is the names that live in salt water, because they are not thirsty, but at the same time it is not. The so-called water stress occurs on the bodies of these names, because sea water has a high amount of salt, which exceeds the percentage of salts present in the blood of the fish, so that it needs the water to equalize the salinity of its body with the environment in which he lives.
- As for the names of the shark, it is the third type, and the shark has a salinity in the blood which is exactly equal to the salinity of the sea, which makes it drink water and breathe it without any harm, but he is never thirsty because the water just floods him from all sides and enters through the gills all the time.
Does fish make you thirsty?
We are now experiencing blessed days due to the advent of the month of Ramadan, in which we must eat well in Iftar and Suhoor so that we are not hungry or thirsty during fasting hours, but eat fish during Ramadan is a good idea?
- Thanks to experiments and scientific facts, you can eat Asmaa with great comfort, because Asmaa will not make you thirsty if it is grilled or baked, that is, completely healthy.
- But it wouldn’t be a good idea if you eat salted fish, which is considered the most delicious and delicious fish, but eating it will make you very thirsty, and you will have to drink double the water because, basically , you abstained from drinking from the beginning of the day because of the fast, which stresses your body.
- Originally, a person needed to drink large amounts of water after eating fish because their body cells were full of salts that came from the seawater they lived in until they died. ‘it starts to balance its natural salinity again.
- If you like fish a lot, you can eat it once a month, but the world won’t turn upside down if you don’t eat it until after Ramadan is over. no way to lower it.
A healthy suhoor during Ramadan to prevent thirst and hunger throughout the day
The Almighty Lord ordered his servants to eat suhur, because suhur is a blessing for Muslims. In this meal, we draw our strength to be able to fast for more than 16 hours the next day. In order not to be hungry or thirsty, you must focus on certain healthy and beneficial foods, including:
- Fruit that contains water and fiber: Whether it is a fruit that contains a large amount of water, such as watermelon, kiwi, orange, grape, or a fruit that contains a large percentage of fiber, such as bananas and apples, eating them while smelling gives you a prolonged feeling of Moreover, your body does not need to drink water after them, because they contain a large part of them in their composition, and therefore they work on the hydrating your body for long periods of time.
- Yogurt, milk and boiled eggs: Here, you have to see the difference between the three products I mentioned and all the rest of dairy products because they will make you thirsty, especially processed cheeses that contain a lot of salt or have been stored for a long time.
- As for milk and yogurt, they are among the most important elements that help you improve the digestion process and also the feeling of hydration for long periods of time, and boiled eggs work to compensate your body with the energy that he needs throughout the hours he is not going to eat, so rely solely on them and do not depend on any other form of dairy.
- Proteins: Certainly you will not eat meat in Suhoor, but you cannot do without beans and lentils, since these are foods that have healthy recipes and at the same time are delicious.
- Water-rich vegetables: Cucumbers, peppers, cauliflower and broccoli are some of the vegetables that contain a high amount of water inside, and because they also contain a high percentage of salts, they make you feel hydrated and hydrated. the body, and because the stomach doesn’t need to struggle to digest them, because vegetables that contain fiber digest in your stomach, you feel full longer.
Health errors during Ramadan
The truth is that Ramadan is an opportunity for us to regain a healthier and more active body, and we can avoid all harm through all the common health mistakes we make every Ramadan without realizing their seriousness:
- Do not drink large amounts of water, because you are not a fish, not even a camel, and your body will be able to store water, on the contrary, the more water you drink, the faster the body will will get rid of it, so you’ll need to drink more water and you’ll get thirsty faster.
- The college does not know how to manage the quantities of water which suddenly arrive, so it gets rid of it immediately, and it is certainly not the purpose of drinking water, so in the month of Ramadan, it is enough drink a cup of water every hour from breakfast until surah, and you won’t be thirsty the next day.
- Don’t start breakfast with sugars and high fat foods, because that will fill you up quickly, then the body will get rid of them faster, then you will get hungry and eat more than your normal rate, so you need to balance between the different nutrients, so don’t eat fat first, but rather protein and fibre.
- Do not neglect the meal of suhoor, even if you eat a cup of yogurt there, because it is an essential element for your body which it needs to compensate for the hours of fasting. reward, which is to have the blessings of Almighty God.
Topics we recommend:
Leave a Reply