If you want to know The price of the Samsung Note 5 in Dubai we will present to you today through our article from the Encyclopedia, in addition to presenting the main features of this phone and what are its specifications.
Samsung is one of the leading companies in the production of electronic devices, including laptops, mobile phones, etc. It also produces electrical appliances, including washing machines, televisions and vacuum cleaners, in addition to producing a wide range of other household appliances. This company was established in 1938 AD and has witnessed all day modern developments and technologies used in the devices specialized in its manufacture.
The main thing that this company enjoys is that its products are manufactured according to international standards, and at the highest level and quality, and this makes the world’s public accept it, so citizens buy most of the devices they need through Samsung.
And when we talk about their prices, we will find that they are average and appropriate when compared to the prices of other companies whose purchase costs many thousands.
Price of the Samsung Note 5 in Dubai
The price varies from 700 to about 3100 AED, depending on whether you want it with one slide or two slides, and according to the features you want in your device. The more features, the higher the price of the phone.
This price may rise or fall depending on the economic situation in the markets and according to the prices approved by Samsung in each country.
Samsung notes 5 specifications in Dubai
- It is available in gold, black, pink, white, silver and rose gold colors.
- It has a storage capacity of 32 GB and 64 GB.
- It has 4g and 3g features.
- The battery ranges from 3000 to 4100 mAh
- The screen size is about 5.7 inches.
- It has a high-quality rear camera of about 16 megapixels, with the ability to record 4k hg video, that is, of superior quality, and in addition to image stabilization technology, automatic HDR technology is also available.
- The front camera is about 5 megapixels.
- Attractive and slim design.
- The display quality is 4k.
- The weight of the mobile is 171 grams.
- The resolution of the phone is 1440 x 2560 pixels.
- It can be charged with wires that are not “wireless”, or with normal charging.
- Fingerprint is available.
- Bluetooth is also available.
- Supports Wi-Fi connection.
- The RAM is about 4 GB RAM.
- It has a curved back and double edges, and is designed with a slim design that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- It comes with a pen that looks like real pens, which helps you a lot in completing your tasks and writing quickly on your device, and also more accurate than before.
The first version of this phone was in August 2015.